At Palazzo Law Boutique we have built up a team of Italian lawyers in England with a solid business background and experience of providing bespoke legal advice and assistance on Italian law. Our team consists of two fully qualified Italian lawyers – one of which is also registered at the Solicitor Authority of London as Registered European Lawyer (Sra no 636040) – who are regularly admitted to practice law in Italy and comply with the Italian lawyers code of conduct, as well as an Italian legal specialist and a fully qualified Albanian lawyer who is registered at the Ordine degli Avvocati di Milano as Avvocato Stabilito. We operate in England as Exception European Lawyers (Solicitor Authority no. 637562) and are uniquely regulated by the Italian Law Society.
We cannot say whether our Italian lawyers in England are the best or not for you. That is for you to decide. But what we can say is that they will work to achieve the best outcome, for you and for our firm.
Our lawyers have a considerable experience assisting English and Italian speaking clients, both in Italy and UK. They are renewed for giving straightforward legal advice in plain English and Italian. Moreover, they are able to help you simplify complex issues that can occur when facing cultural and linguistic barriers.
- High quality legal skills;
- solid understanding of contract law;
- knowledge of commercial entrepreneurial business and language skills;
- assistance and representation across a wide spectrum of courts and tribunals in Italy;
- multi-language services, with clients communication in English, Italian and Spanish;
- strong ethical code and best practice;
- bespoke legal services in a timely and cost-effective way.
- legal services uniquely alienated our own background and experience. At this end, each of us operates within a specific jurisdiction and is specialised across a specific area of advice.
First of all, we offer a free initial case assessment and consultation for your case.
Once contacted us, an Italian lawyer will get in touch with you and answer all of your questions. This means you will have a good understating of your legal case from the outset and avoid underestimating any legal risk.
Each client’s case is different and refers to various legal issues, simple or complex. Accordingly, we cannot indicate a fixed amount right now.
We will discuss with you our fees on a bespoke basis and let you know what funding options may be available to you. Based on the Italian Tariff Regulations for Lawyers (D.M. 10/03/2014 n. 55), we calculate our quotes according to urgency, complexity, and value of the case. The payment instructions are generally sent upon receipt of a request for legal advice or assistance. Furthermore, we can always develop a fully bespoke monthly payment according to your needs.
Our Italian lawyers in England will only charge you for the work we do and the level of expertise necessary to find the best solution for you.
On top of our legal fees, the following costs are compulsory by law:
– Out-of-pocket expenses (the costs that are paid on your behalf – for example, travel and accommodation expenses if your lawyer needs to travel for your case. Of course, all these costs are justified with their receipts);
– General expenses (fixed by law at 15%);
– Lawyer Pension Fund Contribution (“C.P.A.” – fixed by law at 4%);
– VAT (fixed by law at 22% – if applicable).