The demand for products and services across a variety of sectors is on the increase in the Italy/UK international market. Commodities that improve productivity at lower cost, including tech equipment, ICT software, and services are in high demand too. More recently, the United Kingdom is focused on achieving low-carbon emission level, which has led to a strong demand for smarter and more efficient energy grid technologies, renewable energy services, and products. All these and much more points to the fact that there are a lot of import and export opportunities in the UK foreign trade, especially with regard to products made in Italy.
If you are new to exporting and international trade, contacting your local UK trade and investment authorities is one way you can go about finding out how to do business overseas. However, we can do the work for you. We can help you figure out the perfect market to consider, as well as get you ready for UK/Italy import and export trade.
The Brexit development has forced the UK government to strategise modalities that encourage overseas trade, and it is our mission to help our clients exploit this import and export opportunities. So beyond bringing exciting new markets to the knowledge of our clients, our import and export consultancy service will also provide effective initiatives to support new importers and exporters.
How We Help
- Collaborate with our client to understand the supply chain characteristics and opportunities of the specific business sector
- Connect our client with the right department, agency or company to promote international regulatory compliance
- Help our clients get access to investors and grants to strengthen their trade
Top Import & Export Business Opportunities
- Import & export brokerage
- Product sourcing
- Seafood import & export
- Agro product import & export
- Freight clearing & forwarding
- Pure honey import & export
- Distribution warehousing
If you require any further information about the services offered by our team, click here or call us on +44 203239 9065.