Intellectual Property (IP) is known to be the bedrock of enterprise growth and globalization in today’s digital world. The IP law is also evolving constantly, and businesses want to stay updated about these changes. Clients who look to protect, preserve, implement, and even exploit their rights according to the UK intellectual property law can come to us for help.
Our clients come from different sectors, including publishers, consultants, tech industries, manufacturing companies, advertising and PR, TV and films, fashion and arts, and more. And at Palazzo Law Boutique, our services cover a broad spectrum of areas, from patent-related services to copyright and licensing, all geared towards helping our clients maximise the value of their intellectual property domestically or internationally.
Below are some of the services we offer:
- Confidentiality information
- Designs and patent
- Brands and trademarks
- Corporate transactions
- Sponsorship and endorsement agreements
- False advertising;
- Packaging and libelling strategies;
- IP audits;
- Exploitation and protection of brands, including new brand launches.
- IP agreements, such as patent, know how, trademark and copyright licences, collaboration agreements, license and supply agreement, and research and development agreements.
If you require any further information about the services offered by our team, click here or call us on +44 (0)20 3239 9065.